What training would benefit you and your employees the most? Are you aware that under certain government safety legislation, certain types of equipment and machinery are required to be inspected regularly for safety assurance and compliance?
- Do you know which regulations and acts are relevant?
- Would it need to be registered under Regulation 6.34?
- Will it matter if I’m not in the mining industry?
- Who can inspect our Plant and Machinery?
These are all questions that our skilled Trainers can help you and your personnel understand
How Rapallo can train you and your staff
The MSIA, MSIR and the Australian Standards can be a minefield of information for the Average Joe.
Our courses are designed to provide participants with the required skills and knowledge for the management of Classified Plant in a relaxed adult learning environment.
Courses typically cover:
- Classified Plant Management
- At the Gate Inspections
- Safety Valve Awareness
- Standards Compliance Management
- Maintenance Planning / Management
Course training materials are developed from aspects of the Nationally Recognised Training package RII09 Resources and Infrastructure Industry, units:
- RIIGOV401A Apply, monitor and report on compliance systems
- RIIGOV501A Identify, implement and maintain legal compliance requirements
- RIIGOV601A Establish, maintain and develop a statutory compliance management system
- The Mines Safety and Inspection Act 1994 (MSIA)
- The Mines Safety & Inspection Regulations 1995 (MSIR)
Rapallo Certificates of Completion, Training Records and Course Workbooks may be utilised towards the Recognition of Prior Learning for any RII09 qualification.
All of our courses are conducted by highly competent and experienced trainers and plant management specialists – who have hands on experience and proven key qualities that are highly sought after in the Engineering and Inspection Industry.
Who should do this type of training?
Relevant personnel in businesses, on mine sites and within workshops are the ideal candidates who would benefit most from learning these laws and regulations, however everyone who is involved in mine-site operations should be aware of at least the basic laws governing this industry.
Our courses can be adapted or styled to suit particular roles such as;
- Tradesmen or leading hands
- Workshop foremen and supervisors
- Maintenance planners & shut coordinators
- Managers and superintendents
- Project, OHS & supply personnel
Where is the training held?
Long before cloud-based programmes were a ‘buzz-word’, in 1994, Rapallo Inspectors and Engineers designed and patented one of the original cloud-based Classified Plant Management Systems – named Trojan.
Clients are able to remotely Log-In to our management system and view and download reports, download images and check that all the statutory compliances are current for their particular plant and machinery.
To receive information on Rapallo Groups courses and outcomes, or to make an enquiry about registering for a course:
Other related Industry Insights