Rapallo group is a wholly owned Australian company currently provides a range of professional engineering services to Western Australian operations throughout the state and we are recognized for our local knowledge, experience, expertise and commitment to procedures and exceptional service.
We are currently seeking several experienced Pump Fitters for positions with a reputable client based in Kalgoorlie.
These roles provides for the successful candidate an exciting opportunity to work within a great team environment while gaining experience and skills beneficial to career progression.
Competitive remuneration & full-time hours are on offer for candidates who meet the roles requirements.
Your responsibilities will include, although not limited to;
- Maintenance/Repairs when required to pumps and seals
- Assisting in day to day operation of production
- Fault finding & problem solving
- Machinery Operation and repairs
The successful applicant will be required to travel away to mine sites for periods of time for completion of contracts on differing sites.
Applicants must have;
- Mechanical or Electrical Trade Certificate with pump repair experience.
- Past Workshop and Site Experience maintaining and repairing pumps and seals.
- Experience with maintenance repairs to other associated machinery and equipment.
- Previously worked with a pump company or similar, and worked on rebuilds (Desirable).
- Current Drug & Alcohol Screen, ability to pass regular Laboratory D/A Screens
- National Police Clearance (age can be dependent on Site Access Clearance)
Only applicants that satisfy the above requirements will be considered for the position. These positions are offered on a Goldfields residential basis only, as FIFO is not available.